Tuesday, May 24, 2011

What's to Come

I've never had the urge to blog or tweet-although I have a twitter account. In fact, I don't like to read or write, but for some reason I thought I would try it out. You will not find my postings to be about a specific topic like some. It will be more like random thoughts and/or happenings that occur or have occurred in my life which is why I decided to name it "What's Koching?" My last name is Koch (pronounced "Cook"). I know, it would have been the perfect cooking blog, right?!?!

I will probably even allow the boys to guest blog about something from time to time. Joseph and Joshua already have their topics.

So with that said, here we go...

3 comments:

  1. Hey you!! I have a blog too! I'm gonna be your first follower! I'm gonna be your first follower!! I'll link you to my blog www.firstinphilly.blogspot.com that way you can get some traffic...if ya want!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sure!! (I don't know what all that means but it sounds fun!) lol I read your blog about your last race. So interesting!! I wish I ran...I just don't have it in me right now. Maybe one day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Trust me, finding the time to run is really tough, I had to wait till both Jonah and Tommy got as old as your oldest before I could give it a shot and even at that had to get a treadmill for the house so I could watch them and run at the same time!

    I can't wait to read your blog!

    ReplyDelete